These photos and a quick sketch will fill in the blanks of the following instructions:
- Pull out the back cap from the pen (use pliers)
- Get some ink into the syringe
- Gently (drop by drop) add some ink to the foam core that sits inside the pen (you can also take it out and add ink that way - but I kept it inside to keep my hands relatively clean). You will not need a lot of ink to saturate the core.
- Close the cap and see how your pen writes now!
- If you overdid it with the ink there will be a bit of leakage from the tip. I left my pen sitting on a paper towel for a bit of time and it soaked all the extra.