Experimental pen gets experimental ink. And a dog portrait.

Over the years I collected a bunch of ink samplers. Some I used a lot, some I used a little but all of them ended up in this box. 

So today I was cleaning one of my experimental pens and decided to double the experiment by filling it with whatever's left in those little vials. I used syringe to get the last drops out and shook it to get rid of the air bubbles.

Then I used a piece of scrap paper to get the pen going.
And then I had to test the pen of course :)

1 comment:

  1. I'm really inspired together with your writing skills and also with the layout for your weblog. Thanks for sharing this blog here. custom pens with logo