But as I found out it is not so.
- Kids are home all the time;
- Parents are home all the time;
- Whole Bay Area is under a "shelter in place" order (meaning you leave home for essential business only and to get some fresh air. But should stay 6 feet (2 m) away from other people);
- The discipline of not checking the news, email and social media is down;
- Worry about relatives, friends, and the world, in general, is up;
- Ability to concentrate or tolerate weather is down;
- Hypochondria (as well as suspicion about every cough anyone produces) is up;